OY! Domains is committed to providing simple, safe and secure online domain name purchases. For all online purchases through our website, OY! Domains uses Escrow.com for your protection and peace of mind. Using Escrow.com reduces the risk of online fraud for both the buyer and seller (OY! Domains).
Escrow.com is a trusted third party, which collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller (OY! Domains). Escrow.com is a US government regulated and licensed escrow company that is compliant with Escrow Law.
OY! Domains only receives payment when you have received your domain name(s). We are here to help every step of the way, please feel free to Contact Us with any questions.
Purchasing a domain name from OY! Domains couldn’t be simpler. The process of buying a domain name follows 8 steps:
- The prospective buyer finds a domain name or names within the OY! Domains’ Domains section
- The prospective buyer clicks on the Buy It Now button
- Buyer reviews domain purchase details and registers/ logs into Escrow.com
- Buyer and Seller agree with terms for domain name(s)
- Buyer makes payment to Escrow.com
- Once payment is verified, OY! Domains will arrange the transfer of the domain name(s)
- Buyer accepts transfer of domain name(s) and confirms receipt to Escrow.com
- Upon the successful transfer of the domain name, the payment funds are released to OY! Domains
Terms of Sale
- Following the completion of the Escrow inspection period, all domain name sales are final.
- Prices presented through the Escrow service may be a currency conversion into US Dollars ($). All currency conversions will be accurate based upon the start date of the transaction.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the buyer will be responsible for paying all Escrow fees. Please review Escrow.com for more information on the Escrow fees.
- Buyer and Seller must comply with the full terms and conditions of Escrow.com.
- The agreed price is inclusive of a $40/ £30 administration and processing fee.
- Escrow.com does not instruct the seller to transfer the domain name until they have verified receipt of the buyer’s payment.
- Your payment is only released to OY! Domains when you have confirmed that you have control of the domain and upon completion of an inspection period (usually 1-3 days). This process ensures a secure transfer between both parties.